- 2lbs organic ground turkey (>88% lean)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- dash of fresh ground black pepper
- dash of ground cummin
- dash of ground paprika
- handful of fresh italian parsley, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 cups water
- 50cc vegetable oil
In a deep pan, sautee onions, peppers & garlic in heated oil. Add bay leaves & sugar, simmer for 6-8mins and add turkey meat.
Move constanlty to help loose and cook throughly.
Add red wine and spices, when wine reduces add tomato paste and integrate. Let cook for 5-6mins and pour 2 cups of water.
Let boil for 8mins and add fresh parsley.
Salt to taste and serve as garnish for any type of Pasta.