- 300grs (10.8oz) imitation crab meat (surimi), finely chopped
- 3 stalks of fresh celery, finely chopped
- 2 sweet peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1tbs sesame oil
- 1/2tbs sriracha (or any other hot sauce)
- 2/3 cup regular mayo
- 1tbs low-sodium soy sauce
- juice from 1/2 lemon, fresh
- 1/4 cup regular ketchup
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2tbs orange juice
Mix all seasonings (mayo, ketchup, sesame oil, orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, sriracha) in a bowl, stiring well with a whisk to obtain a creamy sauce.
Mix the rest of the ingredients in another large bowl: crab meat, onions, sweet peppers, celery & cilantro. Add the creamy sauce to this fresh chopped salad and enjoy with any type of crackers, pita chips or even by itself!